We are excited that you are joining us for the 2022 Celebration of Courage Journal!
Your advertisement will be seen by an audience of some of the best and brightest from the media, political, business and finance sectors. Many top-level supporters are among our communities most influential philanthropists and industry and social leaders. Honorees in the past have included Reverend Desmond Tutu; Former Congressman Barney Frank; Andrew Tobias; Paul Albert; The Honorable Mary Robinson; Michel Sidibe; Jeff Sharlet; Judge Karan Atala; Tracy Norman, Kenneth Cole, U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin, cast and crew of Transparent; IBM Corporation; Microsoft; Blue Diamond Society; delegations and organizations from over 30 countries including India, Indonesia, Iraq, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Zimbabwe and Thailand.
Available Placement Opportunities
- $1,000 One (1) full-page, 4-color
- $500 One (1) half-page, 4-color
- Please send a press-optimized (high-resolution) PDF. Send one ad only within each PDF.
- Please send files to ads@OutRightInternational.org via email or using a file sharing service (Google Drive, DropBox, WeTransfer, etc.)
- All fonts must be embedded.
- For files created in a vector-based format such as Adobe Illustrator, we strongly recommend you convert all fonts to outlines before generating the PDF.
- All line art should have a resolution of 1200 dpi.
- Photos should be at least 300 dpi.
- All color within an ad should be RGB or grayscale.
- For ads that appear as two-page spreads, be mindful of the gutter. Copy should NOT fall too close to the center margins.
- Please provide the name of the person who created or sent files, along with a contact where they can be reached.
Deadline For Submission
All ads due on or before April 15, 2022
Pay online at: https://outrightinternational.org/?form=Coc2022advertising
For questions about file submission or preparation, please contact:
Kathy Mills, KMills@OutRightInternational.org
For more information about ad purchasing, please contact:
Senior Development Manager
216 East 45th Street, 17th Floor · New York, NY 10017 USA
Office: 212 430-6057
Read the 2022 COVID Compliance Statement and Refund Policy