OutRight is launching LBQ Connect in March of 2022 in conjunction with International Women’s Day, Women’s History Month and the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women.
1st Cycle - March 2022 - September 2023
|March 8, 2022||
Call for applications for 50 participants to the Learning and Mentorship program;call for mentors.
|April 8, 2022||
Deadline for the submission of applications for participants and mentors.
|April 30, 2022||
Selection of participants and mentors is completed.
|May 2022 - February 2023||
Learning and mentorship program
Call for project proposals for the first grant program (only for participants in the learning and mentorship program)
|September 2022 - September 2023||
Projects funded and implemented
A second cycle of the mentorship and learning program and of the grant program will start in March 2023.
Research and advocacy activities will be conducted throughout the program period.
Do you want to be part of LBQ Connect?
Starting 8 March 2022 you can apply to the LBQ Connect learning and mentorship program which will consist of a rich learning and mentorship program lasting 9 months.
Please note that only participants in the learning and mentorship program will be invited to apply for the first cycle of the grant program. Participants may also have opportunities to participate in OutRight initiatives such as UN Advocacy Week and an in-person convening envisaged in 2024.
All participants will be accompanied by a mentor, another LBQ activist with strong experience, who will support and advise them during the learning program.
- Do you face any situation (security context, internet access, disability, etc.) that may present challenges for your participation in this program? If so, if you are selected for the program, OutRight will work with you to identify solutions.
- Do you have questions regarding any aspects of the program, including accessibility? Don’t hesitate to send them to LBQconnect@outrightinternational.org.
- We will also publish a Q&A in the coming weeks.
LBQ Connect is supported by contributors and partners including the Global Equality Fund, the Lesbian Equity Fund, Linksbridge Foundation, Women Tribe, Lesbians for Good, Horizons Foundation, Channel Foundation, and other donors. You can also support LBQ Connect by:
- Making a contribution to support LBQ Connect - donate here or contact Katie Hultquist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following @OutRightIntl on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and helping to promote posts related to LBQ Connect.