In New York on September 25, 2018, we are excited to invite you to the High Level Side Event of the UN LGBTI Core Group for World Leaders Week.
This year we are thrilled that Ugandan activist Kasha Nabagasera and National Geographic photographer Robin Hammond will be joining us along with newly appointed UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Michelle Bachelet and Agnes Callamard the Special Rapporteur for Extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions.
High Level side event of the UN LGBTI Core Group
Violence against LGBTI individuals: Extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions
Date: September 25, 2018
Location: Conference Room 4, UNHQ
- Video Message by the UN Secretary General António Guterres
- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet
- Special Rapporteur for Extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions Agnes Callamard
- Photographer Robin Hammond
- Ugandan Activist Kasha Nabagasera
- Moderated by Jessica Stern, OutRight Action International