Horizons’ Q Series are free public events featuring leaders of the LGBTQ movement in dialogue about our movement, our culture, and what it means to be LGBTQ. The Q Series offers excellent opportunities to learn about the work being done by Horizons’ grantee partners and to meet and connect with others.
These popular programs include high-level, strategic discussions about movement strategy, emerging issues affecting the LGBTQ community, how to give more effectively and strategically, and feature outstanding professionals and community leaders.
We wrap up the year with our comprehensive analysis of the state of the LGBTQ movement as seen by some of its most outstanding leaders. Join high profile national and international leaders as they highlight the advancements and challenges of 2018 and look ahead.
- Brett Andrews, PRC
- Rea Carey, Executive Director, National LGBTQ Task Force
- Kris Hayashi, Executive Director, Transgender Law Center
- Kate Kendell, Executive Director, National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Maria Sjodin, Director, OutRight Action International
- Moderator: Roger Doughty, President, Horizons Foundation