Mongolian LGBT Centre
In a country fraught with hatred towards and violence against LGBT people, a group of courageous activists is working to build a safer society for Mongolia's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities.
Join IGLHRC for an evening of short films and conversation with Mongolian activists Anaraa Nyamdorj and Munkhzaya Nergui. The event is free and open to the public.
From the Mongolia LGBT Centre in Ulaanbaatar 2011 winner of the Felipa de Souza Award for courageous and groundbreaking human rights activism in Mongolia.
DATE: Friday, March 4, 2011TIME: 6:30 – 8:30 PMVENUE: NY LGBT Community Center(208 West 13th Street)
Light refreshments provided.
RSVP by March 2: email@example.com
- Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- Audre Lorde Project (ALP)
- Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies at CUNY (CLAGS)
- Gay Asian and Pacific Islander Men of New York (GAPIMNY)
- South Asian Lesbian and Gay Association of New York City (SALGA)
Published on February 14, 2011 | OutRight Action International an LGBT human rights organization